- Reusable food packaging, perfect substitute for plastic wrap, can be used for cheese, fruit, vegetables and bread and other food preservation.
- Our reusable beeswax wrap is used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2000 years or more without biodegradation.
- Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Simple, beautiful, and practical, our 3-piece package includes 1 small size (7"x 8"), 1 medium size (10"x 11"), and 1 large size (13"x 14").
- Wash in cold water with mild soap and let the wraps air dry
Made From: Organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and resin.Packaging: Made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable